Anonymous asked: Describe the person you like or the last person you liked
She’s strong. She’s very much herself - not trying to be anyone else and confident in who she is (or at least, she seems to be). She’s caring and also very down to earth. She’s got great taste in basically everything. And to top it all off, she’s damn beautiful at the same time.
Anonymous asked: 42 64 66 83?
42. Secondary School:
- Not entirely sure what’s meant by this question… The name of my secondary school? BCS (not to be confused with CBS which is a Catholic school).
64. Want kids?:
- Yeah, some day, definitely.
66. Your future career:
- If everything goes well? A writer of some sort, preferably films/tv shows/web content.
83. Have you ever turned someone down?:
- No, I’ve never really been in the position to do so, honestly. Nobody’s ever asked me out or anything of that nature.
Sorry that I don’t really have anything more for those questions.
Anonymous asked: 5, 10, 34, 55, 85, 100
5. Last time you cried:
- I cried while explaining to my mom why a specific episode of Avatar: The Last Airbender (Tales From Ba Sing Se) and one of Futurama (the seven-leaf clover episode) made me cry every time I watched them.
10. Have you ever been depressed:
- I go in and out of a really bad place every now and again. Like, maybe every month or so I’ll have a week where I’m in a bad place. It could be more often, but thankfully not usually. That’s not being depressed at all, but there was one Summer where I didn’t really ever get out of the bad spell and that’s as close as I ever got - whether I was or not, I’m not really qualified to say.
34. Who’s getting on your nerves right now:
- There is a very, very annoying woman who I work with. I’ll leave that there.
55. First hookup:
- If I’m up to date on my American slang, hooking up is making out, yeah? In which case, it was with my now-ex about 2 or 3 months into our relationship when I was 15.
85. Fallen for a friend:
- Yes. More than once…
100. Do you like the way you look?:
- As a kid who grew up pretty chubby and thinking he was not at all attractive, I am now quite confident in how I look! I mean, I’m still self- conscious about my body, but I think that what people see when I’m wearing clothes is not too awful.
Thanks, that was a good group of questions!
Anonymous asked: Never going to happen because she's involved with someone or because you lack the self confidence? Or some other messed up reason. Sorry I'm so nosey. XD
Don’t worry, you weren’t the only one who asked! Check my last post.
Anonymous asked: why can't anything happen? follow your heart and all that :P
I know her through a good friend who she turned down and also other reasons. So yeah.
after being a fan of roosterteeth and achievement hunter
how wrong do the names jeff bernie and rey look?
it hurts my eyes
(Source: , via vavsexual)
we all have this one character death that we will never be over and fine with
(Source: frecklesshake, via fuckyeahroosterteethproductions)